2020年7月18日土曜日

SLA Junior Seminar 08: Anne of Green Gables

 Anne of Green Gables

Marilla Cuthbert and her brother Matthew want to adopt an orphan, to help on the farm at Green Gables. They ask for a boy, but they get Anne, who has red hair and freckles, and who talks and talks and talk.  They didn't want a girl, but how can they send a child back, like an unwanted parcel? So Anne stays, and  engines a new life in the sleepy, quiet village of Avonlea in Canada. But it is not so quiet after Ann comes to live there...

Maybe you all have the Japanese version name of the book, Akage-no-Anne, at least one time. I actually know the name of the book, but only the name, I mean I have not read it before. So until I read it, I didn't know Anne go Green Gables is the original book of Akage-no-Anne. Through reading, I could get and know so many things from Ann, and I remember my experience when I was young, when I was doing everything that I want. If possible, I want to back to the past, childhood. If you feel same things, through reading the book, you can do it.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

SLA Junior SeminarⅡ 12: Hercules

Hercules Hercules is the strongest man in the world, but one day he does something very bad. The priestess at Delphi tells him: 'The god...