2018年6月19日火曜日

This week

This week
「羊と鋼の森 宮下奈都」の画像検索結果
「羊と鋼の森 宮下奈都」の画像検索結果This week, I read a book "Hitsuzi to hagane no mori" which was elected to Honyataishou in 2016, and written by Miyashita Natsu. This story is written about piano and tuner of it. I can't play piano a little. If so, why I thought I try this book? Because my mother recommended it. When I leave Yamaguchi for Kumamoto, she gave me it and I read it last week. After read it, I feel peaceful and want to listen melody of piano in concert hall. I am grad to meet the book. Thank my mother so much!
The movie "Hitsuzi to hagane no mori" coming soon! Let's try it!!!

10 件のコメント:

SLA Junior SeminarⅡ 12: Hercules

Hercules Hercules is the strongest man in the world, but one day he does something very bad. The priestess at Delphi tells him: 'The god...