2018年6月20日水曜日

Jspan

Japan

「Japan OBW」の画像検索結果What is Japan? It is everithing new and modern: the Tokyo Sky Tree, 634 meters high; amazing cameras and phones; Karaoke and Manga; trains going past at 300 kilometers an hour. And it is everything timeless too: beautiful places; high mountains and hot springs; cherry blossom; quiet garden with water and trees. Here the past meets the future all the time. From sumo wrestlers to robots. Japan has something amazing for everybody. 
This book is one of a series of Oxford Bookworms Library. Fist, I thought in spite of stage 1 of it,  the book has a lot of wards for me. But I am a Japanese, so I have to read it once! That is why I read it. This book is written objectively for other than Japanese, so you can see Japan from a different viewpoint than usual. After read it, I thought Japan is the best country of the world. I an pride of my country Japan! If you are Japanese, you must read it!!!

19 件のコメント:

  1. I want to go many places in Japan!

    返信削除
  2. I want to know about Japanese more!

    返信削除
  3. I want to know about Japan more from different point of view.

    返信削除
  4. I want to see Japan from different point of view.

    返信削除
  5. Well well well.
    I haven't been to Japan so please tell me about Japan and Ohshima.

    返信削除
  6. Japan has many great things.
    I want to show foreign people.

    返信削除
  7. Of course, I am Japanese. But, when it comes to explaing Japan, I have no confidnce. This book seemes to give me some information for introducing Japan to foreigners, so I want to read it.

    返信削除
  8. This book looks really interesting! I will try it.

    返信削除
  9. I haven't read this book. I want to read!!

    返信削除
  10. You made mistake about this title!

    返信削除

SLA Junior SeminarⅡ 12: Hercules

Hercules Hercules is the strongest man in the world, but one day he does something very bad. The priestess at Delphi tells him: 'The god...