2020年7月26日日曜日

SLA Junior Seminar 09: Typhoon

Typhoon

'There's some bad weather out there,' Captain MacWhirr said to himself just before he sailed his ship, the Nan-Shan, into the middle of the most terrible storm in the South China Sea. The Typhoon brings out the best in some men on the ship, and the worst in others. Can MacWhirr bring the ship through the storm safely? And what will happen to all the poor Chinese workers traveling home down in the ship's hold?

Two weeks ago, I got boat's operator license and I became to be interested in sea environment, that's why I chose this book to read last week. Since I was young, I go fishing with my family with my grand father's leisure  boat. After he's death, my parent's succeeded to his boat. From now on, I also do it. Anyway, through reading, I was reminded how fear the sea is again. My grand father was  actually sailor, so he told so many things and story about the sea. I remembered what he was saying. If you are also interested in the ocean, please read it.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

SLA Junior SeminarⅡ 12: Hercules

Hercules Hercules is the strongest man in the world, but one day he does something very bad. The priestess at Delphi tells him: 'The god...