2020年7月3日金曜日

SLA Junior Seminar 07: I want to eat your pancreas

I want to eat your pancreas

A high school boy finds the diary of his classmate only to discover she is dying. Yamauchi Sakura has been silently suffering from a pancreatic disease, and now exactly one person outside her family knows. He swears to her that he won't tell anyone what he learned, and the shared secret brings them closer together in this deeply moving, first-person story that traces their developing relationship in Sakura's final month of life. 

This book is about high school love romance story, but it also like story that I've never read before. I mean we can experience only reading, so through reading, I could get so many things like what we think or feel when an our girl friend is dying day by day, but we are falling love day by day. What can we do for her and for us? Maybe in the future, that case won't be happen but thinking and imagine that case is better for our life, so I recommend you to read it.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

SLA Junior SeminarⅡ 12: Hercules

Hercules Hercules is the strongest man in the world, but one day he does something very bad. The priestess at Delphi tells him: 'The god...