2020年7月2日木曜日

SLA Junior Seminar 06: Within high fences

Within high fences

There was nothing different about that night. It was the same as every other night, I thought. But that night, my life started to change. I didn't know it then, but I know it now.

I read this book, because Kenya recommended me to read it. This story is about relationships between a woman named Nancy and her boyfriend Tom. One day, Nancy fall in love with an asylum seeker George at her workplace. And after few months, her house was ruined by some one. Old boy friend and other people insist that George did that. But actuary, the house was ruin by .....

How  do you act when your house are messed by someone, and only your best friend and your boyfriend have your duplicate keys? Which one do you doubt for the criminal? I have never experienced the situation before so I couldn't imagine, but now I lend my key for one of my friend, so I take care of :) But of course he wouldn't and that's why I did.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

SLA Junior SeminarⅡ 12: Hercules

Hercules Hercules is the strongest man in the world, but one day he does something very bad. The priestess at Delphi tells him: 'The god...