2019年5月29日水曜日

BR: 3-06: Logan's choice

Logan's choice

'I'm Inspector Logan of the Edinburgh police,' Jenny said. 'I'm very sorry about the death of your husband.' Who killed Alex Maclennan?  His friend, his wife or her brother? It isn't easy, but Logan has to choose.

The book also kill some one, the series of Cambridge English Readers really likes serious story. I want to read about something happiness story... But  this book was very interesting, and I felt as I were a inspector and try to find out some key about accident. I like the story kinds of Police and Detective, so if you like it too, Please try reading!

2 件のコメント:

  1. I think mystery story is difficult to read, but it's interesting. I want to read it next time.

    返信削除
  2. I've read this book before. This series are almost mysteries,so I like them.

    返信削除

SLA Junior SeminarⅡ 12: Hercules

Hercules Hercules is the strongest man in the world, but one day he does something very bad. The priestess at Delphi tells him: 'The god...