2019年6月5日水曜日

BR: 3-07: One day

One day

It was just a normal Friday evening in Moreland Road. Jason's mother was calling him, but he was listening to music. Nina had some news but wasn't sure how to tell her husband about it. Maggie had a smile on her face as she thought about her holiday in Chile. Sam looked a bit worried - but then Sam always looked worried.

The book "One day" has four stories happened in one day in the same street. That evening something happened which changed all of their lives. I think that only one thing will influence on everything. So there is destiny in our lives. Do you believe some destiny in your life? I do and if you also believe, please try it.

2 件のコメント:

  1. I believe some destiny in my life. I think this book is very interesting.

    返信削除
  2. I believe some destiny in my life and our life. I think all things is parts of destinies.

    返信削除

SLA Junior SeminarⅡ 12: Hercules

Hercules Hercules is the strongest man in the world, but one day he does something very bad. The priestess at Delphi tells him: 'The god...