2021年1月11日月曜日

SLA Junior SeminarⅡ 11: Spies

Spies

Have you wanted to be a spy with a secret camera and secret microphones? Well, Tom, Lizzie and Joe become spies a few days before the Notting Hill Carnival in London. They set traps to discover who started a mysterious fire. But what does Harper, a talented musician, know? And who is Big Al? And if you're frightened of rats or spiders, don't go near Tom's private studio.  

Until now, I had read so many books as a extensive reading. But honestly, almost all of them were stupid or boring for me, so the time that I read is a little bit hard. However, the book I read this time was amazing. I could totally enjoy reading and I felt like I entered the world of the story as a spi likeTom, Lizzie and Joe. I highly recommend you to read! Let's be spies!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

SLA Junior SeminarⅡ 12: Hercules

Hercules Hercules is the strongest man in the world, but one day he does something very bad. The priestess at Delphi tells him: 'The god...