2020年12月1日火曜日

SLA Junior SeminarⅡ 08: Why?

'Please don't go to Glossia,' says Sara.
'Imust, ' answers Alex. 'I'm a soldier- it's my job.' 
'But why are you going to there?' asks Sara. 
'We're going to stop the fighting,' says Alex. 'Lots of people are dying.'

This story is about civil war. Usually I don't like to read some books about it, but this time I was attracted by the title of the book, 'Why?' I thought why the name of the book is 'why' and what does the title mean, so I took the book and read it. Now all over the world, so many places and countries have bad situations of war. I think, however, are there any particular reason that make the residents and soldiers fight each other. By fighting so long time, they may forget having reasons for fighting. And during the war, not only the residents but also the soldiers lost their lives. I could learn so many things by reading this book, please read it.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

SLA Junior SeminarⅡ 12: Hercules

Hercules Hercules is the strongest man in the world, but one day he does something very bad. The priestess at Delphi tells him: 'The god...