2018年11月15日木曜日

BR 2-05: Altruism What's in it for me?


「Altruism What'...」の画像検索結果Altruism means helping others. Whenever you do something for some else, you are being altruistic. It may seem a simple subject, but it is not. Many of the world's best thinkers have wondered about why people help others.

This book"Altruism What's in it for me?" is the most interesting among the books that I read. Have you wondered why come people help others? I haven't. But after read it, I learned that a process of help other people instead of you may meet danger. I can't tell you the answer of the question here, but please try to read the book. It was not hard to read for us, I think.

Hastings Bob. (2014). Altruism What's in it for me?. Cambridge Discovery Education. 

Book Reviews

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

SLA Junior SeminarⅡ 12: Hercules

Hercules Hercules is the strongest man in the world, but one day he does something very bad. The priestess at Delphi tells him: 'The god...