2018年7月24日火曜日

The Nightingale

The Nightingale 

「The nightingale Folk and Fairy tale」の画像検索結果「nightingale」の画像検索結果Once up on time, there was a king. He lived in a beautiful place in the land of China. Behind the place was a forest. In the forest lived a nightingale. The nightingale song so sweetly that he was known far and wide.....
This is hart warming story I think. A king and a nightingale became good friend by clime over something. By the way, have you heard the cry of nightingale? I haven't. So after read this book, I want to know it.
「ナイチンゲール 鳥」の画像検索結果

1 件のコメント:

  1. This is hart warming story I think.
    This is a heartwarming story, I think.

    返信削除

SLA Junior SeminarⅡ 12: Hercules

Hercules Hercules is the strongest man in the world, but one day he does something very bad. The priestess at Delphi tells him: 'The god...