2018年7月1日日曜日

The Girl with Red Hair

The Girl with Red Hair

「The Girl with ...」の画像検索結果Every day people mason's store -old people, young people, men and women. From his office, and in the store, Mark watches them. And when they leave the store, he forgets them. Then one day a girl with red hair comes to the store, and every thing change s for Mark. Now he cannot forget that beautiful face, those green eyes, and the red hair...

Oh! That? Have I read only love story recently? I thought that after read. I think this book has all of kinds of love for example, like, to be attracted to, passing each other, misunderstanding, and fulfillment of love. I like typical love story so much,  and if you think so,  I recommend to read the book and feel love.....笑

8 件のコメント:

SLA Junior SeminarⅡ 12: Hercules

Hercules Hercules is the strongest man in the world, but one day he does something very bad. The priestess at Delphi tells him: 'The god...