2018年7月12日木曜日

The Blue Eye

The Blue Eye

「ORT The Blue Eye」の画像検索結果
Mum was tidying up. Biff and Wilf were helping her. They found an old case. "It's quite heavy,"said Wilf. "I wonder wader what's inside it." Mum opened the case and laughed. "Some of Dad's old toys," she said. They called Dad and showed him the toys. Dad laughed...
What I thought after read it is unusual and funny. I always thought that the story of this series was not interesting at all. But! This book is exception!! And I thought I want to play game with marbles. When I was young, I and my friends were playing with throwing marbles. I remembered it by read this book.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

SLA Junior SeminarⅡ 12: Hercules

Hercules Hercules is the strongest man in the world, but one day he does something very bad. The priestess at Delphi tells him: 'The god...