2018年7月20日金曜日

Survival Adventure

Survival Adventure

Wilf took a tent round to Chip's house. He and Chip were going to sleep in it. "I've never slept in a tent before," said Chip. "I wonder what it will be like?" "It will be fan," said Wilf. "But we'll need a survival kit."...
「Survival Adventure ORT」の画像検索結果Because I love adventure, I read this book. This story is so excited for me. Did you experience some adventure? I think there are so many category of adventure. The book is the best of it, survival adventure. Every time I read the series of Oxford Reading Tree(ORT), I want to replace my position with Wilf, Biff and so on. In short, I want to, I need get super adventure!!!


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

SLA Junior SeminarⅡ 12: Hercules

Hercules Hercules is the strongest man in the world, but one day he does something very bad. The priestess at Delphi tells him: 'The god...