2018年6月10日日曜日

Shooting Stars


Shooting Stars

「Shooting Star ...」の画像検索結果Lisa ans Alice are friends. They are on a plane. They are watching a film. Lisa and Alice are on a holiday. They are going to an island in Greece. Matt Lepardi and Claudia Carmen are in the film. Matt and Claudia are famous film stars. They are  Lisa and Alice's favorite film stars. The Friends' holiday is starting well. But then...
This story has so many things that I like, for example plane, film, island, and gun...so I could read it easily and smoothly. What I thought after read it is there is not good story like that but so many people dreaming of meeting some movie star by chance. If you read it, you can do that. Let's try it!

1 件のコメント:

  1. I think this series of books are long and a little difficult for me, but I want to try it.
    I'm interested in the story, too!

    返信削除

SLA Junior SeminarⅡ 12: Hercules

Hercules Hercules is the strongest man in the world, but one day he does something very bad. The priestess at Delphi tells him: 'The god...