2018年6月19日火曜日

LLC

We visited LLC, Language Learning Commons, and checked the facility. There are so many books, videos, DVDs and various kind of news paper. Today, I want to introduce a series of movie "STAR WARS." I think the movie is best all over the world. Because I watched it when I was young, I long to be a JEDI MASTER! Have you watch it? If no, you must do it by use the LLC soon! Before I visited today, I already make use of it. There is comfortable for me because, of course you can watch movie and so on, you can eat some food and talk with your friends! So let's use LLC when you are free. You will have a good time!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

SLA Junior SeminarⅡ 12: Hercules

Hercules Hercules is the strongest man in the world, but one day he does something very bad. The priestess at Delphi tells him: 'The god...