2018年5月14日月曜日

JOURNEY TO MARS


JOURNEY TO MARS


You are an astronaut on the first trip to Mars. Can you survive the dangers of space and complete your mission?


A day, my friend Taku recommends that I should read this book because it is so terrible. Therefore I read it and I thought so too. First, I think "JOURNEY TO MARS" must be interesting. Usually space journey has a good dream for children. But this story teaches us how space journey is dangerous. After I read it, I feel that I don't want to go to space. If you want to go to space, please try it! May be I think you will change your opinion

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

SLA Junior SeminarⅡ 12: Hercules

Hercules Hercules is the strongest man in the world, but one day he does something very bad. The priestess at Delphi tells him: 'The god...