2018年5月8日火曜日

I Spy

I Spy

「I Spy FOUNDATIONS READING LIBRARY」の画像検索結果This is Edger. Today he starts a new job. It is a very strange job. Edger is a spy. He is in Washington D.C. in the USA. There are some papers on his table. They are secret plans. He wants to give them to a woman. She is a spy for another country. She will give him money for the plans. The phone rings. Edger answers it.


I read 'I Spy' which is failure story about spy mission.
Edger,main character,made a mistake a spy woman and common person and then he fail in business. However, I think a spy woman bad too. Because she didn't tell her appearance clearly. What I learned from the story is if I want to tell something for someone, make an effort to tell as exactly as possible.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

SLA Junior SeminarⅡ 12: Hercules

Hercules Hercules is the strongest man in the world, but one day he does something very bad. The priestess at Delphi tells him: 'The god...