2018年5月29日火曜日

HENRY AND MUDGE The First Book

HENRY AND MUDGE The First Book

In this first book in the series, Henry learns he is allowed to get a dog. He searches for just the right dog until he friends Mudge. Mudge is a small puppy but then he grows and grows until he weighs one hundred eighty pounds! And Henry and Mudge became the very best of friends.
This book is a heart-warming story. Because I have a dog too, I sympathized it. What point in this book is written by position of human Henry and dog Mudge. I thought I want to see my dog that is in my home town. I love my dog as Henry loves Mudge.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

SLA Junior SeminarⅡ 12: Hercules

Hercules Hercules is the strongest man in the world, but one day he does something very bad. The priestess at Delphi tells him: 'The god...