2019年10月23日水曜日

BR: Int.Ⅳ-1 Skyjack!

Skyjack!

When a large plane is hijacked, the Prime Minister looks at the list of passengers and suddenly became very, very frightened. There is a name on the list that the Prime Minister knows very well- towel. There is someone on that plane who will soon be dead- if the hijackers find out who he is! And there isn't much time. One man lies dead on the runway. In a few minutes the hijacker will use their guns again. And the Prime Minister knows they are going to kill. (back cover)

Long time non see everyone, did you have a good summer vacation? My answer is yes, and I visited many places where I've never been to in this summer, for example Viet Nam, by PLANE! Eventually, I got on board for 7 times! One of them from Hanoi to Da Nang, my plane was shaking horribly, and I hoped that the plane doesn't fall. When we are in the plane in the air, even if the plane has some accident or some case like hijack, we could do nothing at all, that is why there are many people who don't like get to board. After came to here Kumamoto from my summer trip, I fount the book named Skyjack! by chance. The book is just about hijack. I already thought about that through my trip, so it was very interesting and easy to read. I could emphasize well. If you have some experience like me, please try the book!

Vicary, Tim. (2000). Skyjack! Oxford: Oxford University Press

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

SLA Junior SeminarⅡ 12: Hercules

Hercules Hercules is the strongest man in the world, but one day he does something very bad. The priestess at Delphi tells him: 'The god...