2019年7月3日水曜日

BR: 3-11: Within high fences

Within high fences

There was nothing different about that night. It was the same as every other night, I thought. But that night, my life started to change. I didn't know it then, but I know it now.

I read this book, because Kenya recommended me to read it. This story is about relationships between a woman named Nancy and her boyfriend Tom. One day, Nancy fall in love with an asylum seeker George at her workplace. And after few months, her house was ruined by some one. Old boy friend and other people insist that George did that. But actuary, the house was ruin by ..... I really enjoy the story, and after read it, you will know hidden meaning of the book's title "Within high fences"


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

SLA Junior SeminarⅡ 12: Hercules

Hercules Hercules is the strongest man in the world, but one day he does something very bad. The priestess at Delphi tells him: 'The god...