2018年12月20日木曜日

BR 2-12: The jewel in the hub


Wilf has to go back in time, to rescue part of the TimeWeb- an amazing time travelling machine that Mortlock needs to help him defeat the Virans. It's the most exciting and dangerous quest of Wilf's life-but will he succeed?(back cover)

Time travel is human's dream now and past. Of course I want to jump over the time. If I could do it, I would jump from now to past when I was junior high school student, because...... By the way, I thought that Wilf has brave and good fortune, after read it. Because of that, Wilf may have been chosen as a time traveler. 

Brychta, Alex, Hunt, David. (2010). The jewel in the hub. Oxford: Oxford University Press.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

SLA Junior SeminarⅡ 12: Hercules

Hercules Hercules is the strongest man in the world, but one day he does something very bad. The priestess at Delphi tells him: 'The god...