2018年12月19日水曜日

BR 2-11: Arman's journey


At twelve o'clock the soldiers come to my school. 'Everyone out!' a tall soldier shouts. 'Today's a good day for you,' he says. 'You're coming with us. You're going to be soldiers.' I don't want to be a soldier. I turn and run. And this is how my journey starts...(back cover)

Japan is one of peace country, I think. But is another country is too? This book's beginning, Arman who is the main character, run away from soldiers and the journey starts. thorough this book, I think if once a war is started, so many people suffer heavy tragedy like Arman. Please try to read the book and think the feeling of suffering people.

 Prowse, Philip. (2011). Arman's journey. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

SLA Junior SeminarⅡ 12: Hercules

Hercules Hercules is the strongest man in the world, but one day he does something very bad. The priestess at Delphi tells him: 'The god...