2018年12月6日木曜日

BR 2-09: Bad love


"Jack Daly?"Judy looked at me. "He's a very good doctor. He's famous the hospital." "Oh, famous is he?" I said. "I don't often like famous people." Judy looked into my eyes. "Oh, come on, Detective Laine," she said, "you like him! I watched you with him. All the women like him."
One  week later Dr. Daly is dead and Flick Laine of the Denver Police Department is looking for his killer. (back cover)

I am always surprised by the series of this book, because it is intertwined with gender relationship that I haven't experienced in my life. I think love is very important for us, but if I use it wrong direction, it will be connected with crime and tragedy. In this case, love kills a person. I think that love is terrible for me after read this "Bad love."

Sue, Leather. (2003). Bad love. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.
book review

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

SLA Junior SeminarⅡ 12: Hercules

Hercules Hercules is the strongest man in the world, but one day he does something very bad. The priestess at Delphi tells him: 'The god...