2018年12月24日月曜日

BR 2-13: Big hair day


'I'm going to be in a film!' Sophia shouts. 'With Fabio Facelli. I love Fabio's films.' Sophia's day has a bad start. But then she meets 'Mr Sit Down' and things change. (back cover)

Do you have a favorite actor or actress? I have, Yui Aragaki is my best actress. If I have  a chance that I take part in some movie with her as an extra, I think I absolutely I try it. But actuary is she so good outside the movie world? After read the book 'Big hair day,' I thought such things. Like the actor in this book, may be some performer is cool and beautiful only in film world, I think.

Johnson, Margaret. (2010). Big hair day. Tokyo: Cambridge University Press

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

SLA Junior SeminarⅡ 12: Hercules

Hercules Hercules is the strongest man in the world, but one day he does something very bad. The priestess at Delphi tells him: 'The god...